Tuesday, September 15, 2009

some inspiration on a lovely tuesday


freja (carrying the bottled water) is one of my favourite models. possibly because in her down time she looks so down to earth, possibly because i wish i could wear my hair and clothes the way that she does.
i'm going to try to copy her hair style today. wish me luck!


am making some shocking pink cupcakes. with vanilla frosting and rainbow sprinkles.
boudica is being such a sweetheart today! perseus is a tired little man, but he was up quite late last night chewing on some cardboard. love them so so much.

also, N and i decided what we are going to be for hallowe'en!
i will be elphaba thropp - also known as the wicked witch of the west in the wicked books.
N is going to be a flying monkey.


I AM SO EXCITED!
i adore hallowe'en. it my favourite "holiday" -- ha!

2 comments:

  1. lovely :)
    Aww,
    I used to dress up as harry and ron from harry potter with my best friend. (We're both girls...)
    I don't know why I stopped!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. freya's so sexy!! I totally agree with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...