Saturday, September 5, 2009

long weekend saturday




Good morning!




Well, Ni just left for home this morning with his sister, so I am here for the weekend by myself and with the buns.

It looks like it is going to be a rather sunny day (and hopefully will turn hotter) so the beach with a book may be in order!

I also got a call back from the Gap yesterday and I have an interview tomorrow at 1:30.
If I get this job... clothing clothing clothing perks! Wahoo.

Yesterday Niall took the day off so we did some household chores (laundry), he fixed up his bike, and we went downtown. Went out for lunch at Pho Vy - a lovely Vietnamese place, and had a garlic pork and rice noodle dish with spring rolls. Yum yum.




As a side note - I cannot use chopsticks.

We walked around downtown for a bit, did a brief stop into MEC and LuluLemon. Went in to a record store as well to look for posters.

Later that evening we met up with our old friend Doug and his girlfriend Vanessa for dinner. Went to 5th St Bar & Grill and I had the garlic chicken wings and we all split a flat bread.
They followed us back to our place, met the buns and we showed them around. We were all overtired so watched silly youtube videos for about an hour, then made our way over to Doug's brother's house where we stayed laughing and drinking (I was DD) until 2:30 in the morning.

It was a very enjoyable evening! We've been feeling like we're 50 lately and have no life so taking it out on each other. But we had a big chat yesterday morning so we're good. PHEW.



xxoo baby bunny kisses








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...