Thursday, March 18, 2010

wsidomless


So I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday.

Appt was scheduled for 11:30 and I didn't get into the chair until 12:40. I was in recovery at 1:40 and then Amanda and Josie picked me up and we spent the rest of the day at their house. Watched Tinkerball and some other shows.

It took me over an hour to eat my first pudding. My freezing didn't go out until about 4pm. Amanda was making them dinner and I was SO hungry! But in so much pain.
The percocets haven't been working so I called the dentist office today. Looks like I can up my dosage to two Percocets and 2 super strength Advil 400.

Josie is here today and we've watched Peter Pan and are in the middle of Finding Nemo.
I love this little kid. She's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...