Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Niall didn't get home until after 11:30 last night and I was super tired. We got to sleep in till 7 today though so that was nice :)

I bought an InStyle mag the other day, with Anne Hathaway on it. Can't wait to crack that sucker - Sarah was flipping through it last night.


Today I'm doing kayaking at the pool from 12:30-2:30. Other than that, I just have to walk into the clinic to get some xrays done for the wisdom teeth. And clean the condo some more.


I can't wait till payday. I hate being this short of funds.


An a brighter note, it is a lovely sunny day out today!

I'm going to do a workout so I look better in shorts and then possible photo shoot depending ont he heat of the dayyyy.


Enjoy your Wednesdays, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...