Thursday, March 25, 2010

snatch fest











Last night was the first Snatch Fest of the new lessons set. We went to Beacon Hill Drive In, where we had sundaes - mmm. Then through Uplands to Starbucks which we took back to my house. Tried to take some photos of the gang... Emily was not cooperating.

Before Jess and Em came to pick us up, Sarah and I went to do some window shopping at the mall. And some really shopping - because I got an Aldo headband, http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/accessories/womens/hair-accessories/78997226-loubier/62 - Sarah got sunnies and sandals.

We are getting ready for summer!

There were some sweet sunnies at Le Chateau, rather Alexander Wang-ish. I love them and want them. Also a safari style romper at Costa Blanca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...