Friday, February 5, 2010

Okay so yesterday was not a good day for me.

I had my horrible 2.5 year old for his private lesson. He screams the whole time, every week. This week he was scratching me and kicking and wrenched my wrist pack. It's strained, possibly sprained. WTF! His brother was a brat in the class I had right after. Oooh that family.

I was in my bathing suit from 8:30-8:00 yesterday. Horrendous! I was so cold and exhausted when I got home, just sort of collapsed on the floor.
Good news, I stayed up till Ni got home at 11:30. I watched Leap Year. Cute, but totally predictable.

Today is Gap from 12:30-5. Not long but I don't want to go in. I'm losing my voice and my wrist hurts like a b*tch, the Ibuprofen and Advil aren't helping.

But it's Friday...

happy weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...