Monday, February 22, 2010

Good morning,
Just woke up and it's another beautiful day. I hope it stays like this for quite some time and decides to warm up. I love sunshine! Also the heat.

Today I have to finish writing my report cards. I did two days worth yesterday then needed to do chores.
Last night we went over to Amanda's house to watch the Canada vs. US Mens Hockey. What a game! A dissapointment but at least we will get to watch them play again against Germany. We also saw the figure skating which the Canadian pair did amazing on!

Dica is sitting in the hallway staring at me and I want her to come and cuddle but I'm eating and orange and she will probably beg for it. Haha, silly wabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...