Thursday, March 19, 2009

hiccups

Finally, a nice sunny day. I have the most wicked hiccups right now, the kind that totally rock your body (but not in the Justin Timberlake way). I am doing laundry and my mom/sister are heading down as I... type.
My little sis is here for the weekend while my parents go to Vegas. Excellent. We are going to dye her hair and possibly go shopping. Teehee, trala.

Hey, add me on twitter. I'm leahrae22

I got some little gold backed diamond studs yesterday. And a funky belt from Aldo which I had been looking at for quite some time. It's black because they didn't have it in brown. Too bad...


Right now, I'm liking - - - - - - - - >>

Argh, I need a big bag/purse to fit all my stuff plus laptop in. The other Gap bag just wasn't cutting it... http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=34749&pid=652822&scid=652822012

Saw a really cute cute cute dress at off the wall yesterday. It was a black slightly bubble hemmed tank dress, but it had like a sleeveless sweatshirt underneath? which was white with black designs. $70 but oh so adorable and I just wanted to wear it right then.

I'm still into jumpsuits, too :(


This website: http://www.najle.com/idaft/

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16179061&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=18&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_APP_DRESSES&popId=WOMENS_APPAREL&prepushId=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...