Friday, July 17, 2009

long time gone

Oh dear,
Been so busy with work and babysitting, I have neglected the blog. Have hardly had time to search for any outstanding photos, either.

It is the last day of lessons for this swim set today, and we had the waves going.

Tomorrow - Ni and I are heading to Van to see NO DOUBT!!! I am so excited but it kind of hasn't hit me yet, either. It's how I get before trips now. Strange.
We'll hopefully go to the aquarium, and Sephora as I have a free birthday gift. I would love to do some shopping there...

Must hop in the shower as I just got home from work and have been sweating chlorine. Gross. Laundry to do, vacuuming as well. Chores chores chores.
At least it's super sunny out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...