Thursday, July 9, 2009

ducklings around the park

Just got back from a walk around the golf course. The ducklings have grown up so much since the last time I was there!

Been doing some cleaning, laundry, and soon to be cooking, as I don't have swimming lessons today! Today and tomorrow there is a dive meet so all of us instructors have those days off - 4 day weekend for me!

Tonight Keel, Ni and I are going to their mama's for dinner and his aunt/uncle/cousin will be there, as well.

Must get my guacamole ready...

here is the recipe:

3 avocados
2 roma tomatoes
1/2 cup white onion
3 Tbs cilantro
1 tsp garlic (I use more of this)
2 Tbs lime juice
pinch of salt, cayenne pepper

I have a Magic Bullet, so usually I just throw everything in there for a couple seconds. The avos and tomatos turn out better if they are thrown in last, otherwise it ends up too mushy.

Must get a move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...