Monday, January 4, 2010

The first Monday of the year 2010.

As of right now, there are 210 posts on this blog.
Fitting, I think for the start of 2010!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday, and a very happy New Years!

Niall, the buns, and myself went home for the holidays to celebrate with our families. It was great fun but over too soon.
For New Years, we were back here and went over to a friend's place to have a triple couple evening of appies, crab, and watching the countdown on tv. We were supposed to play board games, didn't happen.
It was an enjoyable night for all.


My New Year's Resolution this year is to be less of a house mouse.
So far, much success!

Saturday evening I went over to my friend Diandra's house to do a clothing swap.
We then ventured over to Emily's to predrink with some girlfriends before heading to Social Club.
(I had to borrow a shirt from Diandra because I have no club clothes - this will change this year)

It was a great evening...
I got hit on by a few people (something that has not happened in a long time - due to the boyfriend, not because I am an ugly hag) and I did not have to pay for a drink the entire evening! In fact, my total spending of the night was $2.50 for the cab ride home!

Yesterday was our pool inservice and I had a recert also. A very good day and it was nice to see all of my friends at the pool. We ended up going out to dinner at Boston Pizza as well.

So, it seems like 2010 is shaping up to be a good year.
I also am feeling a lot more creative so shall be updating my blog (http://boudicabisous.blogspot.com/) and tumblr (http://boudicabisous.tumblr.com/) a lot more often!

Happy New Year -- 2010!