Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, June 1st

Fitting how the start of a month should fall on a Monday. I like that kind of symmetry.



Last day of nannying is tomorrow, and today I'm "nannying" Little J. Then at the pool from 3:30-7.



It's supposed to be a high of 27* today, so definetly wearing a dress and bringing my swim suit (not the work one, though I do have to bring that).

Last week was all about backyard bubbles and pool, with an odd trip to the beach. Great sunshine-y times!


I'm a bit tanned, too.


This weekend has been busy. Sanding, painting, picking up furniture, got a new tv, frizbee, bbq-ing, slushees...
-- Stopped by Gap to look for more dresses there yesterday, have some really cute ones in but they don't fit!!!

Photobucket - in a variety of colours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...