Friday, June 5, 2009

friday!

It's been a hot hot week, temperatures ranging from 28* to 33* at one pointe yesterday. Backyard pool time, as well as bubbles, sprinklers and sunscreen! Frizbee in the evening with the man, and then dinner where it's too hot to cook anything!
I adore summer. I'm also loving the new bathing suit and jumper. Wore those both over to Amanda's yesterday, that bathing suit gives great support when jumping through the sprinkler!
Today I really need to go pick up some plates at Canadian Tire. I'm thinking their fun garden ones. Also need to do a coat of primer and some laundry at the condo.

This is my wishlist for today:
http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/accessories/womens/necklaces/74422126-bourbonnais/62 - how cute would that look! slightly sailorish :)
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=61&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16162968&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,price&navCount=114&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_APP_DRESSES&popId=WOMENS_APPAREL&prepushId= - for an evening out? (perhaps my bday which is more than a month away)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...