Friday, June 26, 2009

Lack of Updates

I went home last Friday and since then have been extremely sick with a bad bad cold.
It was my little sister's grad on Wednesday, so I will have to post some pictures later.

- Went out for dinner Saturday night with the parental units. Also went to "The Proposal", soooo funny.
- Went golfing on Sunday for Father's Day.
- Got a new dress for wee sister's grad on the weekend and went out and about town with Mom a few days.

Boudica was home with me and really enjoyed playing outside on the sundeck. Mom and Dad really appreciated her being there as we all really miss Amber.

Back in Vic as of last night and today I'm babysitting Josie. We're watching the Backyardigans.


photos of le week...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...