Sunday, April 25, 2010

So my weekend has been pretty good so far. And because I'm in a good mood I shall try to write a couple of blog posts to update update update. There's not really all that much news... the pool has been going great and friends are all good.

I went out with the girls last night - Em's parents had a bbq so Rachel, Sarah and I were there then Sarah drove us + Em downtown to Social. Em started feeling sick so her and I left at midnight but it was fun with good music and dancing until then.

Today Ni and I went to Walmart and got a new bedspread for $20 (woo cheap!), a cutting board, a bathroom shelf organizer... we also went and got groceries. Making avocado and shrimp wraps this week! Yummy.

My Ma is coming into town today so I'm picking her up at the airport then her, Niall and I are going to Boston Pizza for dinner to watch the Canucks vs. Kings game (which we are going to win!).

Friday and Thursday were my (sort of) days off. I worked Thursday morning and babysat for Jo Thursday night. I did some shopping as well (oh and Saturday Jess and I did our weekly-ish trip downtown - I got Ni a Batman shirt!). Got a dress from Bryan's and 2 black tank tops from Gap and a pair of shorts.
I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and get dolled up and dress much more girlie. Trying to get out of the sweatpants and loose, baggy tshirts phase. Niall thinks I dress like a grandma...

Anyways, will try to post photos later. Have been not so great with the camera/outfit posts lately. Yipes.

Enjoy the rest of your Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...