Friday, April 9, 2010

hair cut and dye?

It's time for a change.

I'm getting sick of the red hair (mostly the upkeep). The first week and a half that my hair is dyed, it looks great. Then the pool begins to kill it. It fades, and I keep getting split ends.
I'm thinking of going back to my natural brown. I don't actually remember what colour it is so I'm looking at pictures from a couple of summers ago so I can figure out the closest match.
Or maybe I will just go for a chocolate brown and see how it fades out!
Also, I'm wanting a haircut. Not sure how short, probably just a trim to get the ends off, but I want a change! I liked how short it was in August, but it was a pain because I couldn't put it in a ponytail. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...