Monday, November 16, 2009

two hundred


This is my 200th post.

First of all, I would like to apologize for being such a slacker with the blog. But we all know how real life gets in the way of computer time.

Plus, I love tumblr and it's so much easier posting photos on that than this!


But I shall continue on.


It is such a grey dreary day today. I fill up my giant mug with hot chocolate but even that isn't doing much.

I work at the pool at 3:30 today, so I still have awhile to go before putting on my wetsuit.

I don't usually shower before pooling (not much pointe) but it is so very nasty out and I've been having major back pain, that a shower may be a must today!


Both Boudica and Perseus have been out in the living room running around today (though at seperate times because P will pee on B if they get in a tussle, good grief), and Perseus is now flopped by the sliding glass doors just looking out the window. What a sweetie.


This weekend we did the usual grocery shopping and laundry but also took a walk around the golf course all bundled up. I have some pictures from that walk and also Rememberance Day-off trip to the harbour and a walk around the Uplands.


I love my new camera. I named him Oswald and he takes amazing photos! They are so good and the zoom... my goodness.


Anyways, I need to catch up on reading all of the blogs, and then hopefully I can post some photos or something. I will try to get an update on my wee bloggie every morning, or night. Whenever I have time!


Thank you to those who still follow me, despite my pathetic attempts at blogging. MUAH! Love you guys.



xxoo baby bunny kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...