Monday, May 10, 2010

busy and happy

So this weekend was one of the best I've had in awhile...

Friday was lovely out, but I was at the pool 1ish-3:30 doing Aquasport. In the morning I went over to Em's to help make jello shooters. And I dyed my hair back to dark brown. Actually, it's L'Oreal Superior Preference in "Medium Brown" but it is quite a different colour than the reddy/blonde my hair has been for the last couple of weeks (just getting lighter due to chlorine and sun) so it's a major change.
At Aquasport I was all in black pacing the bulkhead while watching my kids - I felt like a panther.

Friday afternoon N (the bf) came home early, and we went and played frisbee in the field close to here. Thursday nights Jess and I are doing yoga, so I was pretty stiff and sore Friday.
Home for hotdogs and the Canucks. What a crap game...

Saturday was amazing. Worked 8:30-12 with all of us girls terribly excited for what was to come that night...
Em's party bus and then off to Plan B!
It was sooo much fun. Best night I have had in awhile. Great people, tons of dancing and boozing. I'm still giddy (and also quite sore because of yoga and wearing 5inch heels all night).
I will have to post pictures sometime but for once they are not on my camera!

Will write more, but must get on with the day.
Chores and then work at 3, after a coffee/tea date with Jess.



xxoo and baby bunny kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for checking out my blog, and I'd love to hear from you...