Friday, December 4, 2009

on the fourth day of christmas...

Allright,
so my weeks of late have been report cards for swimming lessons. They take sooo long to write and we only get paid for 15 minutes of work per class. If you have a class with 3 kids, sure that's fine, but try 10 or even 16. Not cool.

Last night Niall came home a bit early and we went out to buy supplies for a romantic dinner.
Candles, salmon with crab rolled inside of it, garlic mashed potatoes, and a salad.
It was lovely.
We also rented Star Trek which was so much better than I had thought.

Yesterday I had a lovely day of lunch with Emily and then to the mall with Patten (Jessica, but we usually call her by her last name).
My Sparkle Party (for end of the pool work) is on for next Saturday and I am ever so excited.
We're doing a Swap and Share (like off of the Office) and I am buying Christmas lights today.

I also need to get Steph a birthday present (last Friday was the big 24) as she is coming to town this evening for her birthday party!

This morning I am redying my hair so best get on that as I have a lot to do today before I pick up Niall at 1pm.

HUZZAH!

dvblourewyieq

baby bunny bisous, and Perseus says hi. He just hopped across the keyboard as he was binkying around (he's so happy right now).